I just wanted to post just a little note on how things are going right now and how you can be praying for us.  Today I went in for my 3rd chemo session.  I am half way done with the chemo part, woo hoo!  I will be going in for an ultra sound next Tuesday to see if the lump has shrunk at all.  So please be praying that it will be a positive outcome, would love to go in and have them find no lump!

As chemo is getting closer to being done, don't get me wrong I still have another two months to go, but now is the time for us to look into surgeons for my surgeries.   As I have researched the different options for plastic surgery to reconstruct I have come across one that produces the best results with the least amount of side effects.  It is called the diep flap surgery and it tends to be the most complicated one to do, so therefore not many doctors do it.  And with being on a small island my options are very limited and they don't offer that surgery here.  So this means that if I want to go with the diep flap surgery I will have to go to the mainland to get it done.  Right now we are looking into costs of going off island with our insurance and what it all entails.  If you could all please be praying that God would give us wisdom in what to do and if it is to go and and have this surgery on the mainland that God would open up the doors for us to go and that the finances would come in.

Thank you everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ba bye chemo!